Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Free Circus Printable - Done!

A few years ago, I found a free printable for a Victorian carousel and have been smitten by it ever since! It honestly made my heart pitter patter with glee when I saw it! I posted about it here but didn't get much feedback on it. Maybe the photo that the website provided was less than appealing (much less!) or maybe my taste in whimsical decor is not so main stream? (I'm perfectly o.k. with the latter of the two.) Who knows...but I thought I would throw it out there again anyway, just in case you missed it or were turned off and/or misled by the crap photo. 

I finally got around to making one for not only myself but for my good friend Nicole who just had a baby boy! After making it, I fell even more in love with it because the detail and illustrations are too darling for words. What a great present it will be for baby Reyn's nursery and I can't wait to give it to them today! 

You can make one too by clicking on this pdf link and downloading it to your computer! 








FYI: It also makes cool shadows on the wall! 


Loved your visit! Until next time...
Photobucket

17 comments:

Toni said...

I love it, I think I remember seeing it before, but was too busy or forgot about it. I will be printing that out today thanks.

Unknown said...

soooo awesome! thank you! I love it- I can't believe you made this for us. it's truly amazing!!!! thank you

Kat said...

This is beautiful! I can't wait to try it out!

Rebecca and Lori said...

Yea for pinterest for leading me here! I love this SO much! Beautiful.
~Lori

Linda E. said...

This carousel is just wonderful. I love things like this. Thank you so much for putting it out there. Can't wait to make one.

Linda E. said...

What a great carousel. I just love it and can't wait to make one. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Mama Morigi said...

I found this on pinterest today and I'm SOOOOO glad I did! It's fantastic! Thanks for sharing it. :)

Karin said...

wow, i love papercraft!
i definitaly gonna make this!
thanks so much!
karin
the netherlands

Unknown said...

This is awesome!! Just spotted it today on Pinterest :) Thanks!

Denise Gil-Perez said...

So cool! But I am awful at crafts and I doubt it'll come out as cute! What kind of paper did you use? Not sure if I totally understand how to do it. :/

Denise Gil-Perez said...

So cool! What kind of paper did you use? Not sure if I get how to make it!

Anna Bear said...

Love it! Great idea! :)

Ilse Johanna said...

This Is So Wonderful!

Rachelb75 said...

Hi, I have just printed this out and the instructions are in French and I'm too thick to know what to do! Do you back it on cardboard please and what's the stick put through the top? Does it have to be a certain size? Mnay thnaks for this, it's lovely! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

Brigitte said...

Hi there,
I saw this little Carussel on Pinterest and since I am a Dollhouse Miniaturist I would like to make this for a little Toy shop.Also engaging our youngest grandchildren.
Is this still for download and if so where ?
Thank you,
Brigitte
( in snowed in Maine )

Erin said...

Love love LOVE!!!!! Thank you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails